Saturday, March 11, 2017

Little Delights / Pinkfresh Studio Guest Designer

 ***********Go HERE for the Bella Blvd + The Cut Shoppe Blog Hop!*************

It's the weekend...yesssss!  Thank goodness for a slow down.  Today I'm excited to share that I was asked to be a Guest Designer over at Pinkfresh Studio this month!  I created two layouts using the beautiful Live More collection.


I love that the color scheme is so pretty...a little bit of a different take on my usual favorite summer colors.  I'm usually not a big red fan, but this red is more of an orange dark coral red.  I have photos of my daughter wearing a swim suit with lots of red, so I decided to scrap one of them and play on that red color.  You know I love to make Summer pages... so I took this beautiful white and grey marbled patterned paper and smudged a lot of white gesso on it.  To create the idea of pool water, I used some blue & aqua Shimmerz sprays and plastic packaging.  I used the X-File cut file from The Cut Shoppe and backed it with lots of patterned papers.

 
I love backing cut files with pretty paper!  To create all that dimension, I added lots of foam adhesive behind the circles.  I also added some aqua thread for even more texture and color.


I layered my photo under the cut file so it sort of looks like she's climbing out of the pool....out of the circles.  I layered a bit of tissue paper and some paper under it as well as a puffy sticker, a die cut sticker and a chipboard sticker.  These are all a part of the Live More collection.


I used one of the die cuts for my title and added a fun sentiment sticker above it.  I also added a chipboard sticker...it was just too cute not to use!  To make it stand out a little more, I added aqua thread under it.


I layered in a few more die cuts and stickers here and one of the cute metal paper clips.


I had so much fun creating this project for Pinkfresh Studio....a huge thanks to Kinnari for inviting me over :)  I do have a process video for this...I hope it inspires you in some way!



Thanks so much for stopping in, and have a great day!  I do have another project and process video for my Guest Design spot, so stay tuned for that :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page! Love this so much, Missy. The colors are divine!

    ReplyDelete